BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday 25 June 2009

I'm Maz Mint and i'm so bothered by your blog I had to IM you then mute you

[13:05] maz Mint: someone just gave me your blog page hahahahah
[13:05] maz Mint: Levitate' Owned by maz Mint.

From 10.20 - 13.04 she spammed this to me and 2 other Zombies....then orbited me....

I then muted her and Zip changed the land settings so she couldn't continue to hear our conversation. But she still sat outside of the land...for several more hours...

I really do wonder if she even has a mind

She calls me thick....

She is apparently a millionaire....but with nothing better to do with her time than sit at home doing this kind of shit for hours on end...

...I'll let you make up your mind about that one.

[13:05] maz Mint: bwhahahahaha
[13:05] maz Mint: dont bother reply you muted again
[13:05] maz Mint: lol

0 comments: